Schedule Your Dental Implant Procedure Consultation Today! Appointments
Dental implants with Dr. Darryl Field offered added benefits as a missing teeth solution.
Although dental implants and traditional dentures both provide patients with missing teeth solutions, dentures have different features that can be improved by the support of teeth implants.
• Dentures are made with plastics, acrylic and metals that can irritate the gum line of some patients. Dental implants are made from titanium, which the body easily accepts. It is also a decay resistant material. When it comes to finding comfortable missing teeth solutions, dental implants make sense.
• Dentures and dental implants also differ in terms of stability. Dentures function on the gum line and almost always slip and click at some point, making eating and talking uncomfortable. Dental implants are installed in the jaw bone, where they mimic real teeth roots to provide a permanent, dependable smile that stays put.
• Dentures are designed to replace a lot of missing teeth. Dental implants can replace one or 15 missing teeth; whatever you need, dental implants work.
• Dentures do not typically last as long as dental implants. Dentures wear down and need to be replaced often. Dental implants, with proper care, can last for decades.
• Dental Implants can prevent bone loss. Dentures rest on the gums and do not stimulate the jaw bone, which leads to deterioration. Dental implants protect bone because they are placed in the jaw where they provide daily stimulation to keep it healthy.
When it comes to missing teeth solutions that feel comfortable, look natural, and function with excellence, dental implants make sense. If you are interested in learning more about dental implants, please call us today for a dental implant consultation with Dr. Field.
1361 13th Avenue South, Suite 220
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Jacksonville Beach office hours: Monday & Wednesday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 12pm
Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach office Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
"Dr Field and his staff are excellent. They explained the process as they went and the procedure was pain free. The recovery has been pain free as well."
"Just a wonderful experience. Friendliest staff there is."
"Very happy. And the Doctor calling in the evening to check on me was a nice touch."
"From my very first time seeing Dr. Fields and each time since, I have been 100% satisfied and very impressed with the professionalism, efficiency and the overall quality of care Dr. Fields and his team provides."